Part IDialogue Communication ( 15 % )
Directions: In this section, you will read 15 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each fol- lowed by 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marl~ing the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet witt~ a single line through the center.
1. Speaker A: What a surprise[ You changed your hair style.
Speaker B : Yes, and another surprise, I' m going to get married next Saturday.
A. Oh, sorry, I nearly forgot that.
B. Really? Congratulations!
C. How about another time? I' 11 be busy then.
D. That' s OK. Saturday is the most suitable day for any marriage.
2. W: What did you think of the movie?
A. Sorry, I didn' t have time to go to the movies.
B. The movie was made in India.
C. The ticket of the movie was inexpensive. D. It was worth neither the time nor the money.
3. Speaker A: Could you give me some advice on how to prepare for the final?
Speaker B :__________
A. Why don' t you go over the textbook before we discuss some questions?
B. What course of action do you want me to recommend?
C. I think it' s an excellent suggestion, I' 11 try my best.
D. The idea is not bad, yet I doubt if that would do my best.
4. W: Excuse me, do you have some change for a dollar?
A. Why do you want to change?
B. Is it my business?
C. Are dimes and quarters OK?
D. You shouldn' t ask a stranger for change.
5. Host: John, come and sit in the sofa. Dinner will be ready in a minute. Could I get you some- thing to drink?
A. No, don' t trouble, drunk enough.
B. No, you couldn' t, I' m not thirsty.
C. Yes, please. I' d like some Sprite.
D. Yes, you could, I'd like some Coca Cola.
6. Customer: I' m looking for a new living room set.
Salesman: We have a lot of very nice sets. What style do you have in mind?
Customer:__________what I need is something comfortable.
A. I really don' t know
B. It' s really not necessary
C. I really don' t bother
D. It really makes no sense
7. Speaker A: 911 Emergency.
Speaker B :__________
A. We need your help. Someone has broken into our house.
B. All right. Hurry up, I' m in hospital.
C. How much is the phone call?
D. May 1 speak to Dr. Wang, please?
8. Speaker A: I' d like to cash this traveler' s check, please?
Speaker B :__________
A. Do you want anything else?
B. How do you want it?
C. Do you have a deposit account?
D. How can I give it to you?
9. George: You' ve given us a wonderful Chinese dinner, Mrs. Wang.
A. Oh, I' m afraid I didn' t cook very well.
B. I' m glad you enjoyed it.
C. Come again when you are free.
D. It' s not necessary for you to say so.
10. Speaker A: Sam, I' m calling to say goodbye to you, as I' m leaving this afternoon.
Speaker B :__________
A. Look after yourself, and thank you for your calling.
B. Pay attention to your schedule. Don' t be late for the train.
C. Thank you and don' t forget to keep in touch with me.
D. Take care and I wish you a pleasant journey.
11.——It' s very kind of you to help me with my English.
A. Not at all.
B. Never mind.
C. That' s all right.
D. You' re so welcome.
12. W : Ray, aren' t you going straight home after school today?
A. Yes, I won' t be going home until Friday.
B. No. I have a class until one o' clock, and after that 1' m going to spend a couple of hours at the library before going home.
C. Yes. But I am afraid I have to stay for a few hours in the city library before going home.
D. Yes. If I were you, I wouldn' t go home directly.
13. Nancy: Have you heard about Dana? She is going to get married to Graham!
A. You' re kidding !
B. Congratulations !
C. Is it a real thing?
D. Good luck!
14. Speaker A: __________
Speaker B : It' s Saturday.
A. What date is it today?B. What' s the date?
C. What day is it today?D. What' s day?
15. Speaker A: It' s already late. I think I' d better go now. And thank you for the dinner.
A. OK. Please walk slowly.
B. Take care of yourself.
C. Won' t you stay for another cup of coffee?
D. It' s really late. Why not go now?
Part IReading Comprehension (30%)
Directions : There are 3 passages in this part. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfin-ished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A, B, C and D.You should de-cide on the best choice and mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Questions 1 to 5 are based on the following passage:
(76)Concerning money or anything else, conflicts between husband and wife usually reflect a power straggle.Conflicts between parent and child often center around the same issue. As children enter adolescence, they begin to demand greater freedom to go where they please, do what they please, and make decisions without parental interference. Many American parents do not know how to deal with their teenagers and seek advice from books, lectures, and parent training courses. Par-ents want to maintain a friendly relationship with their teenagers and also want to guide them so that their behavior will be whatever the parents consider proper and constructive.
But in a society of rapidly changing social and moral values, parents and children often disagree about what is important and what is fight.
(77)Arguments may concern such unimportant matters as styles of dress or hairdos.But quar-rels may also concern school work, after school jobs, decisions, use of the family car, dating, and sex behavior. Some families have serious problems with teenagers who drop out of school, run away from home, or use illegal drugs. Because so much publicity is given to the problem teenager,one gets the impression that all teenagers are troublemakers. Actually, relatively few adolescents do anything wrong, and nearly all grow up into "solid citizens" who fulfill most of their parents' ex-pectations. In fact, recent studies show that the "generation gap" is narrowing. The vast majority of teenagers share most of their parents' values and ideas. Many parents feel that they get along with their adolescents quite well.
1. According to the writer, conflicts between husband and wife usually reflect__________.
A. feeling of hatred
B. power struggle
C. that they don' t care for each other
D. that they may appeal to divorce
2. As children enter adolescents, they begin to do the following EXCEPT__________.
A. demanding greater freedom to go wherever they please
B. making decisions without parental interference
C. getting married whenever they please
D. doing what they please
3. "... generation gap is narrowing. "means__________.
A. the adolescents now become timid
B. parents come to get along with their children
C. the vast majority of teenagers share most of their parents' values and ideas
D. parents and teenager don' t like to quarrel
4. Parents and children often disagree about what is important or right because__________.
A. they have different styles of life
B. they hate each other
C. parents think that their children are troublemakers
D. they are in a society of rapidly changing social and moral values
5. When many American parents don' t know how to deal with their children they seek advice from the following EXCEPT__________.
B. parent-training courses
Questions 6 to 10 are based on the following passage:
Another thing an astronaut has to learn about is eating in space. Food is weightless, just as men are.
Food for space has to be packed in special ways. Some of it goes into tubes that a man can squeeze into his mouth. Bite-sized cookies are packed in plastic.
There is a good reason for covering each bite. The plastic keeps pieces of food from travelling in the spaceship. On the earth very small pieces of food would simply fall to the floor. But gravity doesn' t pull them to the floor when they are out of the plastic in a spaceship. (78)They move here and there and can get into a man' s eyes or into the spaceship' s instruments.If any of the instru-ments is blocked, the astronauts may have trouble getting safely home.
As astronauts travel on longer space trips, he must take time to sleep. An astronaut can fit himself to his seat with a kind of seat belt. Or, if he wants to, he can sleep in a sleeping bag which is fixed in place under his seat. But be careful he must put his hands under the belt when he goes to sleep. This is because he is really afraid that he might touch one of controls that isn' t supposed to be touched until later.
6. Why would astronauts cover each bite of food in space?
A. Because small pieces of food would fall down to the floor.
B. Because weightless pieces of food might make trouble when they travel around.
C. Because they haven' t enough food for longer trips.
D. Because astronauts don' t want to waste food.
7. In a spaceship, astronauts can__________.
A. walk just as they do on the earth
B. not eat anything because it' s dangerous
C. control the spaceship when they are sleeping
D. not litter small things or it will make trouble
8. In what way is food for space packed?
A. Very small pieces of food are put on the floor.
B. Some of it is put into tubes.
C. Small-sized cookies are packed in plastic.
D. Both B and C.
9. Why does an astronaut put his hand under his belt when he sleeps?
A. Because he thinks it is comfortable to sleep in that way in space.
B. Because he doesn' t want to touch any controls when he sleeps.
C. Because the instruments of the spaceship are easily broken.
D. Because he is afraid that the seat will move.
10. The best title of this article is__________.
A. Eating and Sleeping in Space
B. How Astronauts Eat in Space
C. Food for Space
D. How Astronauts Sleep in Space
Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following passage:
The Chinese have used a method called acupuncture(針灸) to perform operations for about 4,000 years without putting the patient to sleep. This involves placing flexible needles into certain parts of the body. The needles are available in a number of stores in China and anyone may buy them.
To learn how to use the needles takes about one month of training. But to be skillful requires greater time. (79)The person who performs the acupuncture knows how to put in the needles so the needles themselves are not painful.This person also knows where to place the needles so the patient feels no pain in the area where the operation is to be performed. A particular operation might require 25 or more needles placed in various parts of the body. But now this operation re-quires only 3 or 4 needles.
Today, the Chinese doctors are trying to learn more about acupuncture. (80)They are trying to develop a convincing theory to explain how the needles work in preventing pain, or why a nee-dle in the wrist, for example, would prevent the pain in the area of the mouth.
A patient who needs an operation is given a choice between having acupuncture or having one of the chemicals used for putting him to sleep. It has been estimated that over half of the patients choose acupuncture because there is no sickness after the operation but the chemical may make the patient sick for a few hours or a day.
11. Acupuncture is__________.
A. a medical operation
B. a medical needle
C. a medical technique
D. a medical machine
12. Which statement is NOT true of the performer of acupuncture?
A. He knows where to place the needles without pain.
B. He knows where the operation is to be performed.
C. He knows how to perform the operation to cure the patient.
D. He knows how to use the needles in an operation.
13. To learn how to use the needles, it takes a person__________.
A. several months
B. a couple of weeks
C. a little time
D. almost one month
14. It can be learned from the passage that__________.
A. the person performing the acupuncture knows a lot about the making of needles
B. an operation now needs fewer needles than in the past
C. acupuncture has existed in China for as long as 2,000 years
D. few patients prefer acupuncture to chemicals
15. Which is implied but not stated in the passage?
A. The Chinese mainly use acupuncture to cure strange disease.
B. The Chinese are learning to be more skillful and efficient in acupuncture.
C. The Chinese have spread acupuncture all over the world.
D. Most Chinese patients prefer acupuncture to chemicals in curing diseases.
Part ⅡVocabulary and Structure (30%)
Directions: In this part there are 30 incomplete sentences.For each sentence there are four choices marked A.B, C and D. Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence. Then mark the corre-sponding let'ter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
16. He didn' t fear new ideas, __________the future.
A. nor feared he
B. nor he did fear
C. nor did he fear
D. nor did fear he
17.__________is well known to all, China will be an advanced and powerful country in the near fu- ture.
18.__________a good thing they didn' t catch you.
A. That' s
B. There' s
C. It' s
D. What' s
19. We all feel sorry for__________ for so long after your arrival.
A. keep you waiting
B. having kept you waiting
C. waiting for you
D. keep you wait
20. There are four departments at this college,__________more than five hundred students.
A. with each have
B. each having
C. each of them have
D. with each is having
21. Sorry, I don' t know he is a friend of__________.
A. your brother
B. your brothers
C. your brother' s friend
D. your brother' s
22. When she was busy tidying the room, her little kid is always__________.
A. under way
B. on the way
C. in the way
D. by the way
23. Living in the central American desert has its problems, __________obtaining water is not the least.
A. of which
B. for what
24. Although__________ happened in that developed country sounds like science fiction, it could oc-cur elsewhere in the world.
25. The door over there needs__________.
C. has painted
26. You __________yesterday if you were really serious about the job.
A. ought to come
B. ought to be coming
C. ought to have come
D. ought have come
27. It wasnot until the accident happened__________.
A. when I became aware of my foolishness
B. when my foolishness became obvious
C. that did I realize my foolishness
D. that I became aware of my foolishness
28. As we know, physics __________ the science of energy.
29. The train __________of the station right on time.
B. pulled down
C. pulled on
D. pulled out
30. __________you say, he won't listen to you.
A. No matter where
B. No matter what
31. Where did you get your watch __________ ?
B. to repair
32. No sooner __________than he realized that he should have remained silent.
A. the words had spoken
B. had the words spoken
C. the words had been spoken
D. had the words been spoken
33. She is such a __________person, always asking how I' m feeling.
34. It is said that he __________a murder.
35. Only residents here enjoy the __________of using this parking lot.
36. Only 11 people __________the shipwreck.
A. survived after
B. survived through
C. were survived
37. Not a single word__________ all morning.
A. did he say
B. he said
C. said he
D. does he say
38. __________he will come or not is unknown.
39. He never let me __________when I need his support.
40. At the beginning of this term, our history professor __________a list of books for us to read.
A. passed on
B. handed in
C. fished out
D. made out
41. At first I thought that math problem would be rather difficult, but it __________to be fairly easy.
A. turned out
B. turned up
C. turned on
D. turned over
42. What he is__________is neither money nor fame, but the satisfaction of seeing his students grow up as builders of socialism.
A. in pursuit of
B. looking after
C. trying to do
43. There is an old saying which goes, "Never __________until tomorrow what you can do today. "
A. put aside
B. put up
C. put off
D. put away
44. He has__________ the army for ten years and is now an officer.
A. gone into
B. joined in
C. been in
D. come into
45. I am __________of the same old breakfast every morning.
A. worn out
Part ⅣIIdentification ( 10% )
Directions: Each of the following sentences has four underlined parts marked A, B, C and D. Identify the one that is not correct. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Part IVCloze ( 10 % )(成人高考更多完整資料免費提供加微信/QQ：29838818)
Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage, and for each blank there are 4 choices marked A, B, C and D at the end of the passage. You should choose ONE answer that best fits into the passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Once upon a time a poor farmer taking a sack of wheat to the mill did not know56to do when it slipped from his horse and fell57the road. The sack was58heavy for him to59, and his only hope was that60some one would come riding by and61a hand.
It was not long62a rider appeared, but the farmer' s heart sank when he63him, for it was the great man who lived in a castle nearby. The farmer64have dared to ask65farmer to help, or any poor man who might have come66the road, but he could not beg a67of so great a man.68, as soon as the great man came up he got69his horse, say-ing "I see you' ve had bad luck, friend. How good it is70I' m here just at the71time. "Then he took one72of the sack, the farmer the other, and between them they lifted it on the horse.
"Sir," asked the farmer, "how can I pay you?"
"Easily enough," the great man73"Whenever you see74else in trouble,75the same for him. "
熱門閱讀2022年河南師范大學成人高考函授招生簡章（含專業學費） 2022年信陽師范學院成人高考報名招生簡章(含學費明細) 2022年河南科技大學成人高考招生簡章（含專業、學費） 2022年河南成人高考免考入學條件（含退伍軍人政策） 2022年河南成人高考照顧加分政策是什么,需要什么條件 河南成人高考學費標準是多少,報河南成人高考需要多少錢 2022年河南成人高考去哪里報名,報名注意事項 2022年河南成人高考科目都考什么,考試科目及時間安排 （詳細）2022年河南成人高考報名時間條件,河南成考報名須知 2022年河南退伍軍人報成人高考免試條件政策
最新文章2022年鶴壁成人高考考試都考什么 2022年鶴壁成人高考專升本錄取分數線 2022年鶴壁成人高考需要去學校上課嗎 2022年鶴壁函授本科報名時間 2022年鶴壁成人高考報名官方入口—報名入口 2022年鶴壁函授本科什么時間入學考試 2022年鶴壁成人高考學校有哪些? 2022年鶴壁成人高考高升專有哪些專業 2022年鶴壁成人高考報名時間通知 2022年鶴壁怎么報考成人大專